Thank you for showing interest in writing a guest post for The Little Pet House.
Thousands of pet owners visit our blog every month for advice and product recommendations for their pets. Writing for TheLittlePetHouse.com is a great opportunity to reach pet owners with your quality content.
Please take some time to review the guidelines below.
Content We’re Looking For
Guest post contributions should be well-researched and relevant to our readers. To increase your chances of getting published on our blog, ensure that your contribution,
- Is a relevant, well-researched post (preferably 500+ words) with actionable tips.
- Is 100% original and unpublished. We will not republish anything that is not original.
- Only includes claims that are backed by links to credible research or case studies.
- Includes subheadings, bullet points, and shorter paragraphs which make the article more readable.
Topics We Cover
- Dog training
- Cat training
- Caring for birds
- Caring for horses
- Caring for hamsters
- Pet nutrition
- Pet product recommendations
- Essentially anything pet related
* Please refer to the existing posts on our blog to understand the content we are looking for.
To submit a guest post, please fill out the form below. Due to the high volume of requests we receive, we cannot guarantee that we will publish your article. Thank you for understanding.